I found some neat stuff - probably took about 10 minutes tops, went back upstairs to pay, and the place was mobbed! Was like an entire busload of tourists descended on the shop to buy gifts. Anyhow, after waiting to get checked out, I headed home via the grocery store.
St. Louis weather is really supposed to be awful this week. Today was in the low 50s, then started getting really cold. High tomorrow of like - 19 degrees. Ugh. It's raining now, turning to ice overnight, then snow tomorrow, snow and ice on Tuesday and Wednesday, and more rain on Thursday. With such a wonderful weather report, I decided to spend this week wrapping presents and working on glass projects. Sounds lots more fun than driving in this mess!

So, here it is - My very first snowflake! I'm fascinated by these - with the beveled glass in the center, glue chip and "globs" on the outside, it is almost as pretty as the real thing!

1 comment:
that's really kewl ! cool ! cold...
Pretty = )
Post a Comment