IT IS FINALLY FINISHED!!!
After everything was clean and sparkling, each panel was finally mounted in the frame and sealed with silicone adhesive. Of course, that has to dry for two days (and fully cures after two weeks), so it sat in the basement over Easter and at last this afternoon the entire piece made it's debut in the livingroom.
This, of course, was no easy task. Those of you wh
But that couldn't come close to how it looks at night with a fire behind it!! Absolutely stunning, if I do say so myself! The way the flames twinkle through the clear glass pieces and make the entire piece glow is so beautiful. I can't believe I actually made this! It came out more beautiful then I ever imagined!
Here are a couple shots of it at night in a darkened room with the fire going behind it - kind of like the world's largest night light!

No comments:
Post a Comment