Tuesday, November 24, 2009

O, Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!!

I found a picture of this online somewhere, and decided it was too cute!! So, I made a stained glass Christmas Tree! This has colored "lights"made from multi-colored beads strung on 20 gauge wire an soldered to the tips and center of each snowy branch. I added a copper "star" at the top, just because it looked rather naked without it.

It came out so cute, that I'm not sure whether or not to put it in my Etsy store. I am thrilled that in the course of two days, my little store sold out of stained glass snowflakes. I had every intention of making more toay, but this tree begged me to finish it first.

I didn't even have time to post the pictures of my last two snowflakes! So here, for a "last hurrah!" are the two that were shipped out this morning.






1 comment:

Eva Wilson said...

Wow! Its really beautiful Christmas tree.

Regards,
Online Dissertation Help