Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snowflakes of Christmas and Other Stuff

These are five of my snowflakes . . . They went pretty quick!

Yes, I've been busy and have been selling some of my glass on Etsy.com. Thank goodness! It helped finance some of Christmas for me!
























Then a friend "commissioned" two cardholders as gifts for friends, so per his guidelines, we designed the palm tree and a cardholder fit for a "Princess!"


Somewhere in there, I designed and made a glass "puzzle." It is themed as a seashore puzzle, is filled with sea and pirate trinkets buried in blue sand. A list of the contents is included, and older children (and some adults!) can spend hours tilting, shaking, and twisting the tube hunting for all the trinkets.

Also, finally made it to the doctor and gave him his "Gold Star" cardholder. I designed this because when I lost weight, he came into the exam room and stuck a gold star that he drew and colored with a highlighter on my forehead!! Not sure whether he enjoyed the cardholder, of the pound of homemade English Toffee I gave him more!

I have also been making "Leaves of Winter" and "Valentine's Day Leaves" to list on Etsy.com.





No comments: